Sunday, September 19, 2021

Chestnutting

Picking up chestnuts
at Hwangnyeong Mountain


Yesterday the Chantu typhoon passed and a sunny day came.

I felt that autumn has come.

Yesterday, I picked up a lot of chestnuts on the way up the Hwangnyeong mountain.

These are the results of the Chestnutting.

I will enjoy the benefits of nature.

These are washed and boiled to eat.

soon, In order to become delicious boiled chestnuts, they must be put in a hot pot over 100 degrees and endure high temperatures for a long time, right?

Even if these chestnuts shout to take it out of the pot, I am not going to take it out, until it's fully boiled^^





Nature always gives me good things.

Clean air, fruits, peace of mind, etc.

I really like nature.

I love nature and I love peace.

Because the beginning of Peace is Love

Refer to the link 👉 https://lovepeacefreedom314.blogspot.com/2021/07/hwpl-peace-education-lesson-3.html   

 

1 comment: