Sunday, August 9, 2015

'The Best Poem' Nominated by UN




'The Best Poem' 
Nominated by UN


Colored races, . . .



I Black

         When I born, I black
         When I grow up, I black
         When I go in Sun, I black
         When I scared, I black
         When I sick, I black
         And when I die, I still black
         And you white fellow

 

 
        When you born, you pink
        When you grow up, you white
        When you go in sun, you red
        When you cold, you blue
        When you scared, you yellow
        When you sick, you green
        And when you die, you gray
        And you calling me colored?



This poem was nominated by UN as the best poem of 2006, Written by an African Kid.
 
How did you feel about this poem?
 
I really want to live in a unsegregated world and peace reigns, peaceful world ~


※ According to the United Nations' Universal Declaration of Human Rights' Article 2: 
"Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, 
without distinction of any kind, such as race, color, sex, language, religion, political 
or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status.

No comments:

Post a Comment