Friday, January 8, 2016

A Wonderful World, A Peaceful World!


A Wonderful World, 
A Peaceful World!




Okaïdi and Playing for Change are teaming up to unite 
and help children around the world trough music.

Wherever you come from, whatever political, economic, 
spiritual or ideological beliefs you might have, 
music has the power to break down barriers and unite us all.

Strongly convinced of this, the Playing 
For Change movement was set up to inspire, connect, 
and bring peace to the world through music. 
The movement funds projects such as building schools 
or running music education programs around the world.

Okaïdi and Playing for Change share the same values 
of commitment, being open to others and fraternity. 
So it was only natural that they should team up 
to bring children together using an optimistic, 
universal song known by all generations.

This song was rearranged and performed by three children's choirs 
from three different cultures and continents, 
North America, Africa and Europe who were accompanied 
by the Playing for Change musicians.


Why don't you sing and dance with joy along?

 What a Wonderful World  song 



I see trees of green, red roses too 

I see them bloom for me and you

And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

~ ♬ ♪ ♩ ~

I see skies of blue and clouds of white

The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night

And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

~ ♬ ♪ ♩  ♬ ♪ ♩ ~

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky

Are also on the faces of people going by

I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do

But they're really saying I love you.

~ ♩ ♪ ♬ ~

I hear baby's cry, and I watched them grow

They'll learn much more than I'll ever know

And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

Yes, I think to myself what a wonderful world.



"A Wonderful World", what it means?
I think this^is^ Peaceful World~  

- The Peace Line

No comments:

Post a Comment