Monday, November 9, 2020

Korean Poem 'Cloud' Kim So-wol

 

 Cloud and 

Peace and 

Peace Advocate



⛅    ☁    ⛈    🌧     


Below are pictures of clouds taken for a week.

I've collected them.

I thought while looking at the clouds.

The path of peace is a little long because of the coronavirus.

But those who continue to advance for peace despite the coronavirus, etc. ......

Seeing the clouds appearing in various forms, I think the way we approach peace may all be different, but the heart that loves peace is the same.

I felt that the sky seemed to blaspheme peace through the shapes of clouds (-.-:;)

Enjoy.









































Korean poem 

'Cloud'


Kim So-wol (1902~1934)

Korean literature representing the 1920s,
Kim So-wol, a pronoun of modern Korean poets.
He is a national poet who hugged the wounds
of the people during the Japanese colonial era.


If I catch and ride that cloud over there,

The red, blood-stained cloud.

At night, that dark cloud.....

Catch and ride, and my body fly that far away.

Fly and cross far high and far in the sky

I tried to be held in your sleeping arms.

But, don't do that. I can't do that.

You,  hear, that cloud becomes rain.

It becomes rain and falls on you

Think my tears in the evening and night.


I ask for your understanding 
because my English is not good 
and 
the translation is not smooth.


There is one person who is not too much to say that he is the main character of this poem(Korean Poem 'Cloud').

And seeing the clouds over that sky, I think of the peace and peace advocate
(HWPL Chairman, Man Hee Lee).

He bowed to the people twice over the COVID-19 incident and cooperated as much as possible in the defense of the Korean government, but has not let go of the lion of innocent peace by tying it up with one thing or another.

The dark clouds of Korea's judicial organs cover the clear blue sky of peace.

But soon the clear and blue sky will appear.


Oh, my neck hurts a little (ㅠ.ㅠ)

I looked up too high in the sky to see the clouds...^.^:;

Now I'll show you the clear blue sky that I took today.










No comments:

Post a Comment