Monday, October 4, 2021

A Squirrel's Portrait Rights

A squirrel
from Hwangnyeong Mountain
in nature


<About the portrait rights of a squirrel>


※ The squirrel seemed to be looking at me with wide-eyed eyes wondering 
why I stop walking and take a picture of the squirrel. 

Hey~ Hey!
Isn't this a violation of my portrait rights? 
And it seemed that the squirrel would come to fight(^.^:;)
As if the squirrel is filing a lawsuit against me.

There's no word for portrait rights infringement in "nature".
Nature provides light, rain, and air equally to anyone without discrimination.




But what about people?
I think people are too obsessed with the concept of 'ownership'.

If people go this way, I even think about the ridiculous idea that love, peace, and freedom will disappear somewhere and the sun will have a concept of possession.

Is the sun the property of a wealthy country?
Can the sun be owned by a nation, an organization, or an individual?

Shall we meet the HWPL peace education textbooks related to this? 
https://lovepeacefreedom314.blogspot.com/2021/07/hwpl-peace-education-lesson-7.html
HWPL Peace Education Lesson 7.
A Sacrifice without Compensation

1 comment: