Sunday, February 12, 2017

Legislate Peace Campaign in Nepal


Allow me to introduce to you a "Legislate Peace Campaign" on a global scale.




"Legislate Peace Campaign" in Nepal

<Endurance and restless efforts of 22-year-old youth in Nawalparasi, Nepal>


Legislate Peace Campaign have lasted for about 7 days from the 14th of June to the 24th of June in 9 higher secondary schools in Nawalparasi, Nepal. More than 3,300 students, teachers and principals recognized the necessity of the implementation of international law on cessation of war and signed in support of the DPCW.
Go Legislate Peace Law Site ➽ http://www.peacelaw.org/


💝 Below is an excerpt from the interview with Anup Neupane, the founder of Social Service Action Organization Nepal.



Q. Could you introduce yourself?

A. I am Anup Neupane. I am a resident of Sunwal-3, Nawalparasi, Nepal. I have a father, a mother and, a brother who studies at Grade 9.  I am passionate and strong-willed youth for world peace. I am interested in social works and pleased to meet and work with the IPYG and HWPL for the brighter future.


Q. Could you introduce your organization, SSAO?

A. My organization is Social Service Action Organization(SSAO) Nepal . I am a founder and a chairman of SSAON Nepal. It was established in 2015 aiming to work in children, youth, peace and environment for positive sustainable development. We organized ‘Legislate Peace Campaign’ and collected more than 3300 signatures during a week for supporting the Declaration of peace and cessation of war.

Q. What is your post-action plan for peace activity?

A. First of all, I would like to thank Chairman Man Hee Lee of HWPL and Chairwoman of IWPG, being an inspiration to all youth throughout the world. I'd like to carry out the mission of urging the public for implementation the Declaration of Peace and Cessation of war. Then, I will promote the Declaration of Peace and Cessation of War in Nepal and will collect over 5000 signatures. We hope more people could cooperate with SSAO for national, global peace.



Go Legislate Peace Law Site ➽ http://www.peacelaw.org/



No comments:

Post a Comment