Thursday, May 28, 2020

Samsung S-20 and Flowers







After changing my phone to Samsung S-20, I often take pictures.

For my information, I'm not good at taking pictures, but after I changed it to this phone,
I took pictures like an expert, so it's fun to take pictures.

Samsung S-20 takes good pictures of dark places and flowers at night, too.

Enjoy with the flowers~


 A Bee and A Yellow Flower
 Dandelion
Narcissus
 Dandelion
 A bee and a purple flower
A yellow flower








































The bugs(insects) on the flowers look clean, too.

My old phone model wasn't photographed at night.
I couldn't tell the difference between the two, but the Samsung S-20 is really good because the flowers are clearly captured at night.
I'll take pictures and upload them from time to time.




The terrapin is out looking at the flowers^.^

2 comments: