Sunday, July 19, 2020

Climb Mt. Hwangnyeong


Climb Mount Hwangnyeong.....



Following last week, I went to Mt. Hwangryeong today.

Today, I will post a picture of Busan looking down.

Shall we go up to Hwangnyeong Mountain together?



Flowers are blooming here and there~ 💮





Here and there




As I came up watching the flowers.......


 
Phew~ 
I'm tired.
I'm almost there(Mt. Hwangryeong).


Whoops!
insect,,,,,, 



A port city of Busan, Look down from Mt. Hwangnyeng 

On the right, you can see Gwangan Bridge, a Landmark of Busan.


I am going down now.

Now, as you go down the mountain together, and go to your own house while looking at flowers blooming in Hwangnyeong Mountain^.^)







Even these beautiful flowers, when war breaks out,,,,,,
What will happen to these beautiful flowers if war breaks out?


Have a great day every day in Peace ~~~~~~~~
Bye~


1 comment: