Monday, August 31, 2020

Special Cloud & WARP Peace Summit


Special Cloud and 
WARP Peace Summit



Today is September 1st, 2020.
I took this picture because the clouds were special as I was passing by.



It feels new to see the mountain Hwangryeong, which I used to go to every Saturday, under the clouds near my house.
It seems like a white bear is rushing towards Mt. Hwangnyeong, looks like a human face, and looks like a cat. 
What do you think this white cloud looks like?



September 1st, 2020 Sunny

I have a big event that makes my heart flutter and comes to mind when the sunny September fall begins.

It is the 9.18 the World Alliance of Religions’ Peace(WARP) Peace Event.

This year's 9.18 WARP peace event is also not host due to corona, so I feel bad.

Personally, I hope that peace will not be daunted and shrank by the coronavirus.

It is an earnest wish that the march of peace will continue.

I'll be rooting for you(HWPL) to be a peaceful activity of dynamic HWPL~!!!!!



1 comment: